Tuesday 9 December 2008

Another Story Finds a Home

I've just heard from Ian Redman - the editor over at Jupiter SF - that they would like to publish my short story 'The Oracle'.

It should be in Issue 25 which is due out in July 2009.

Jupiter SF is a fabulous UK based SF magazine with some first class fiction that regularly appears in various awards lists. So needless to say I'm thrilled that I'm going to be part of it.

And I'm also thrilled to have found a home for 'The Oracle' which is a personal favorite of mine.

Head over to their website and check them out. You won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent news, Kate! And so continues your cunning scheme for global short story domination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Kate - I'm soooo pleased for you!!!1 Perfect xmas present eh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - and would you know - this magazine has a postal address in Yeovil!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....