Sunday 21 December 2008

2008 Summary

This is my last entry of 2008. It’s time for the festivities to begin! So I thought I would give a quick summary of what 2008 has meant for my writing. All in all, it’s not been a bad year, what with my success in the Yeovil Prize, and I’ve kept up the momentum with the short story sales.

Short stories accepted for publication in 2008:

“The Oralce” Jupiter SF # 25 due July 2009
“And Let Them In” Arkham Tales Issue TBD
“The Cone Key” Escape Velocity Magazine # 4, due 2009

Short Stories Published in 2008:

“In the Precinct of Amun-Re” Ruins Metropolis July 2008

Competition Results:

“Myth Making” Western Gazette Award for best local Author Yeovil Prize
“Myth Making” Highly Commended Yeovil Prize (Novel)
“Remember Normandy” Commended Yeovil Prize (short story)
“Moondust” Honourable Mention, Return to Luna Contest (Hadley Rille Books)

So all that remains is for me to wish all the readers of this blog a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and prosperous 2009. May all your writing dreams for 2009 come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....