Wednesday 4 August 2021

Pre-order Flashes of Darkness.

Our little flash fiction collection is now available for pre-order of Amazon, and I have to say that the process was much easier than I expected. 

I managed to find out a lot of information online before I started so I had already read up about the pricing options and about how to choose your categories and keywords, as well as being aware what I needed for the Tax questionnaire as a non-American.

There was also plenty of information as I went through the process, which was clearly laid out and quite straightforward. All in all the whole thing took about half an hour.

The bulk of the work, for which we have several of our fellow forum members to thank, was all done beforehand. The collection was thoroughly edited and had been converted into epub format ready for upload. We also have some lovely cover art, again, already set up in the correct file format. It really has been a collaborative effort and huge thanks to everyone involved over at the SFFWorld Forums. You guys are amazing!

Flashes of Darkness will go live on 2nd September 2021, but you can pre-order your copy now. There are some great stories!


Flashes of Darkness UK

Flashes of Darkness US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....