Thursday 5 September 2013

Countdown to Publication

There is only one week to go until publication day for Red Rock and there’s so much to do!
 
I’m busy organising a book launch party in my local village hall, so I’m planning activities and a competition, co-ordinating my kind helpers, and trying to work out how much wine to buy and how many cupcakes to bake!
 
I’ve been busy writing guest blog posts, completing book birthday interviews and putting together the talks I will be giving at schools and festivals. Press releases have been sent out and the publicity machine is in full swing.
 
There’s going to be a really exciting giveaway over at Girls Heart Books, not only for copies of the book – but one of these lovely Red Rock pendants will be up for grabs! So keep and eye out for that one!
 
And much much more….
 

Oh – and look at my lovelies that just arrived in the post!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kate. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stuff Kate, good luck with the launch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! And so exciting to see them in the actual paper! Enjoy your launch party, I'm sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. It's all very exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to have come around so fast! (probably not for you :)) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many congratulations. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you relish every minute. Congratulations, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not long now - it's in stock already in several places and the reviews are starting to appear... all good so far :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....