Saturday 9 June 2012

When Authors Meet

But not just any authors - I'm talking about Greenhouse authors.

Last weekend I was in Bournemouth with my daughter and by fortuitous coincidence Sarah Lean, a fellow children's author who is represented by the lovely Greenhouse Literary Agency was in Waterstones that day doing a book signing for her recently released book 'A Dog Called Homeless.'

 

It was the first time I've met a fellow agency sister - I do hope Julia's ears weren't burning too much ;-)

 

 But of course, this fellow was the real star of the show.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed! I should add that Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, totally agrees!
    Enjoy your weekend :)
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary, Penny is lovely too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I'll bet that adorable dog took everyone's heart home with him!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....