Thursday 25 August 2011

Followfest 200


I turned away and when I looked back I noticed my followers had topped the 200 mark! Yay for followers!

So I'm going to run another followfest - a bit like the one I did when I reached the first 100, but this time I'd like you all to pass it on!

So here's the plan. I've created a little "One To Follow" award and I'm awarding it to ten other bloggers who I really think you ought to be following if you aren't already.

So head over to their blogs and if you like what you see then add yourself as a follower.

And to the bloggers themselves - please take the award and pass it on to ten more bloggers of your choice!

So here are my ten 'One To Follow' Fab Bloggers (tough call this one - there are so many great blogs out there, but I'll leave it to you to pass this on to the ones I've missed!)

Creepy Query Girl - I love this blog - it's seriously sassy and fun!
Adventures in Space - There's a really interesting series called "After the call" running over here - worth a look.
That Elusive Line - an author/illustrator with a book coming out in 2012
To Stalk a Publisher - A Romance author to watch - you'll be hearing more of Emma!
"Living with and Author" - by Brunella Labrador - I just love the whole dog thing that's going on here!
Ellie Garratt - a very lively blog with lots going on that I only stumbled on recently.
Scribble and Edit - another lively blog with lots going on!
The blogger formerly known as... - a real enigma, this one :-)
Spellmaking - a SF author with quite a few publications under his belt - and more to come I'll bet!
Desperately Writing Susan - This is a really new blogger - go on - give her a warm welcome to the bloggosphere!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thanks so much! what an awsome award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and many thanks! I'll think about whom to pass the award onto ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 200 followers, Kate.

    And thank you so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 200 followers - it's a great feeling - and thank you for my award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations Kate on your 200+ followers and bless you for honouring my blog with this new award :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aka Sue, aka Desperately Writing Susan (for some reason I can only get my google profile to work on pop-up comment forms: embedded ones log me out) ...

    Thanks Kate, and congratulations. I've blogged about it, and I'm working on who to pass the award on to

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS I got it to work! I got it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, congrats on reaching 200 followers! Yay!

    And second, WOW, I feel so lucky to have been spotlighted! THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this award. It's perfect for those bloggers I enjoy reading and following.

    Glad to meet you on the Campaign. It's great to find new writing friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the follower milestone and what a nice award. I'm here as a fellow Campaigner from the UK/SA group - nice to see the spirit of paying it on at work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kate,
    Very well done on passing the 200 mark in 'followers'. I have dropped by after visiting Madeleine over at 'Scribble and Edit', who for reasons, beyond my comprehension, forwarded your thoughtfully created award onto me. Yes me, a rather unknown, rather unassuming blogger.
    I know a lot of those you have forwarded your award onto. I know how 'honoured' they have felt when I've graced them with one of my 'award winning' comments :)
    And thus, well done to those fine and wonderful bloggers you have bestowed your award upon. And you may note that I am now one of your 'followers'. There you go, just when you thought your day couldn't get any better, you have me, ever so modest me, linked into your lovely site.
    In kindness and respect, Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm in your YA/MG group for the Campaigners!

    Nice to meet you, and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to catching up with you all very soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on topping 200! Now you have another follower, as we're part of the same MG/YA group for the Campaigners.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, fellow campaigner! I'm not in your group, but I still wanted to check out your blog and say, "HI!"

    I follow lots of those links! Time to look at the ones I haven't seen yet. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great idea for getting followers!
    ur my second stop on the long weekend bbq! ill leave the steaks at the door lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me again! This is such a good idea. I finally got round to passing the Award on to a couple of the few bloggers I've discovered since I've been here

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read of your post over at Klahanie's blog and I must applaud you for reaching 2oo followers and daring to come up with an award to make all of us slogging bloggers jealous.
    But, of course, I have my own award which I have awarded to myself and several deserving, but unsuspecting bloggers of my acquaintance. So there. I'm putting you on the list to receive one just as soon as I can open a few more Cracker Jack boxes. But, let me say you have a fine, interesting blog and an intriguing title. My best.

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....