Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Nice Surprise

I arrived home from work today to a nice surprise - my contributor's copy of Jupiter SF 31: Aitne waiting for me in the pile of post, among the bills and junk mail.

Now I've got some quality SF to read over the next few days.

Looking at it made me realise how much things have changed since I submitted this story - and in fact since I wrote my bio for inclusion in this issue.

I have one more SF short story scheduled for publication this autumn. But for now I've stopped sending them out. I doubt I'll stop writing them - they're far too much fun to do for that. Instead I'm going to concentrate on the kids novels and see where that leads.

Back to those revisions...

3 comments:

  1. YYAAAYYY for your SF. Good luck with revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Kate - Jupiter is a great magazine isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, get cracking on those novels, and congrats on the Jupiter piece!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....