Wednesday 12 November 2008

A Buzz in the Forums

There have been a couple of very exciting developments over in Litopia over the past week and the whole forum is buzzing with it.

The first of these is the opening up of the Pitch Room. Here members who’ve done their time and put in the pre-requisite number of posts, can have the chance to pitch directly to agent Peter Cox.

But there’s more – they get feedback!! Yes, you read that correctly – FEEDBACK!! And what feedback it is – it comes in the form of a short video where he comments on their pitch and their writing and gives them constructive advice. I still can’t quite believe it.

And the other cause of excitement is the proposed Litopia e-zine. I’ve no idea how this is going to develop but I have the feeling it’s going to be good, Very Very good.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, Kate, you've just nicked my idea for a blog post tonight...! :-)

    Only kidding, saves me the job of having to say what you've already done so well. It sure is exciting times over on the Litopia ranch.

    Keep scribbling.
    JQ

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts, I'd love to hear from you....